An Analysis of the Most Shocking and Embarrassing Statements of Ellen White
1. Amalgamation--A statement appearing in 1864 indicates that "certain races of men" are a result of the "amalgamation of man and beast." What is amalgamation? Which races are the product of amalgamation? Why was this statement removed from later publications of this book? Widely recognized as the most embarrassing statement penned by Sister White!
2. Those Tall People of Jupiter--In her infamous "solar system" vision Mrs. White not only saw Jupiter as having only four moons, but she also saw it inhabited by "a tall, majestic people, so unlike the inhabitants of earth." Is there evidence of life on Jupiter?
3. "Self Abuse"--Does it really cause blindness, insanity, and death? Adults only please!
4. Embarrassing Failed Prophecies--Over and over again, Mrs. White made specific predications about the return of Christ. Examine these prophecies for yourself.
5. Acquired Physical Characteristics are Passed Genetically to Children? Is this possible?
6. Copied Historical Mistakes We were always told Mrs. White saw these Biblical events in vision. Why then are there historical mistakes in her writings?
7. Christmas Trees in SDA churches Is God really pleased by this practice? What is the origin of the Christmas tree and the Dec. 25th celebration? What does the symbol of the Christmas tree mean?
Outrageous, embarrassing statements submitted by visitors to this web site!
Jan. 2007 - "Holidays are ruining Australia!"